Tuesday, May 6, 2008

I still color

Definitely, spent about 10 to 15 minutes coloring in the dentist's office yesterday.  It was busy and the only chair left was in the little nook that had a preschooler-sized table and chair.  I sat down, noticed the coloring book and box of crayons and then went to town.  I didn't do the greatest job staying in the lines or sticking to a color scheme, but I had fun anyway.  I should have ripped out the page and taken a picture for you.  Oh well.

I hope you still color...

1 comment:

Mary said...

I do. I got to color in the nursery last Wednesday night. I didn't do very well staying in the lines either but my butterfly was still very beautiful. I'm so glad you are still able to enjoy the simple things in life and that you were able to take the little chair without making a big deal about there not being enough chairs. You make me smile all the time. Thanks!