Thursday, March 27, 2008

God's Quarter

The other day at work I wanted to get a soda from the vending machine but didn't have enough money.  I had finished lunch and was thirsty, so I started looking around the floor for a spare quarter.  While doing that I decided to ask God if he'd give me a quarter so I could buy the soda.  I looked around a little bit more and headed back to my desk thinking that God decided not to give me a quarter for a soda.  No more than 10 minutes later did my coworker walk by my cubicle and say "Did anybody drop a quarter?"  I jumped up and said, "Yes, I did, well I didn't but I'll take it!"

God gave me a quarter.  Would he have had I not prayed? Maybe.  Would I have known it was from Him had I not prayed? Maybe.  In any event, if you ever question God's existence remember God's quarter.

No comments: